UZO App the Inclusive Innovation Platform which is a database, media repository, and resource for new majority founders, professionals, and technologists. In UZO App you can learn about current events in the ecosystem, get connected with funding and mentorship opportunities, interact directly with stakeholders and collaborators, and showcase their company to the broader ecosystem. We seek to democratize and aggregate the hodge podge of information out there into a single repository where information can be easily discovered.
- Democraticizes data and information about the entrepreneurship and tech ecosystem
- Provides a repository of the who's who in the ecosystem and a curated database of resources
- Aggregates and curates an informative content about technology, entrepreneurship, and the innovation ecosystem
- Connects founders and technologists to a global community of diverse founders and professionals
UZO Africa provides investors, business owners, institutions, advisors and mentors with the ability to make informed and valuable connections with Africa.
- Investors : Search business profiles for potential investments, review relevant financial information for qualified businesses, review relevant financial information for qualified businesses, match individuals and institutions for co-investment opportunities
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Crowdsource resources to build your company, deliver real-time updates on the progress of your business (products, services, marketing, etc.) to the marketplace and investors
- Institutions : Present your organizational profile and priorities related to Africa, engage entrepreneurs and other user groups for collaboration, showcase and receive feedback on research, reports and analyses
- Advisors and Mentors : Identify promising entrepreneurs and high growth businesses, Offer advice on strategy, governance, operations and fundraising